State-approved physiotherapist and Heilpraktiker
Certified pediatric osteopath D.O.
Manual therapist, lymphatic drainage therapist, kinesiotaping, temporomandibular joint specialist CMD
After working for 20 years as a physiotherapist in a clinic and in my own practice, I began my training as an osteopath in 2004. After 5 years of study at the International Academy of Osteopathy, Ghent, I obtained a diploma that was state-approved by the Darmstadt Regional Council. I completed my training as a non-medical practitioner in 2007.
In addition to the Osteopathy – Diploma I started a study at the University of Applied Sciences Health, Innsbruck in 2010, which I completed with a M.Sc. in 2012.
In 2018 I completed osteopathy by completing a diploma training as a certified pediatric osteopath D.O.
- VOD – Verband der Osteopathen Deutschlands http://www.osteopathie.de/
- EFO – European Federation of Osteopaths http://www.efo.eu/
- ZVK – Deutscher Verband für Physiotherapie physio-deutschland.de
- DVMT – Deutscher Verband Manuelle Therapie http://www.dvmt.org/
- RZRM – Rheumazentrum Rhein Main e V. http://www.rzrm.de/
- NADA-National Acupuncture Detoxifikation Association http://www.nada-akupunktur.de